Ofcourse GC Devil that is the point that I was trying to make and you explained it perfectly...I have heard a good number of homosexuals who are professing to be Christians and believe that being gay is not wrong in God's eyes. I really don't know where or how they came to this conclusion because obviously they have never opened the Bible and read any reasonable amount of it otherwise they would have been bound to come across the countless versus in which it is stated that homosexuality is reprobate, an abomination, and despicable in the eyes of God. Now I'm sure you will say that God loves all his children and yes you are right about that...loves the sinner and hates the sin, and I'm also sure that there are oodlon's and ion's of souls which God loved that split hell wide open because of their reprobate ways.




Bookmarks